SOS!! Your recomendations please!

Guest MMPD

Hello

We already asked for some personal recomendations in the past and are still undecided due to the lack of suggestions, we are considrering a couple but would really, really appreciate if you could share some of your own thoughts or experiences had with short term holiday lets in and around North Lakes/Redcliffe or surrounding areas and advise on who you went with.

We (family of 4) arrive on 20th October 2008.

Please your advise is much appreciated.

Many thanks

Maria and family

Hello

We already asked for some personal recomendations in the past and are still undecided due to the lack of suggestions, we are considrering a couple but would really, really appreciate if you could share some of your own thoughts or experiences had with short term holiday lets in and around North Lakes/Redcliffe or surrounding areas and advise on who you went with.

We (family of 4) arrive on 20th October 2008.

Please your advise is much appreciated.

Many thanks

Maria and family

Hi,

I'm not sure if this will be any good for you but a friend of mine told me about this place the other day. Sounds like a great place. Best of luck with your move, I'm leaving here on the 19th August and heading for Kiama, NSW. Excited and scared all in one.

HEADSTART HOMESTAY - BRISBANE QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA - IDEAL FOR BRITISH MIGRANTS TO AUSTRALIA

Cheers Annie

family holidays, adventure holidays, gap year and family holidays, ecotourism, responsible travel & responsible tourism,

Archived