Driving lessons/test

Guest thfc

Hello I really need to pass my test and my driving school is awful. Could anyone help me out? All the assesors seem to pass **** drivers aswell!! any suggestions. Thanks!

Guest moonraker1961

Not sure what you need us to suggest?I can share my experience though lol I had driving lessons with an independant driving instructor.I mentioned one day I was thinking of booking the theory test in?He advised me against it,and made a point of telling me not many people passed first time.I just thought "Well thats their experience,it does'nt have to be mine"Anyway I chose not to listen to him,took the test,and passed first time.Then same thing happened with the practical.He advised me against it saying again not many people passed first time,I took the test and passed first time.I think what helped me (apart from having the confidence lol)was I chose not to tell anyone I was doing either test apart from the instructor and my immediate family,that way I did'nt have a huge amount of people expecting me to pass lol I was slightly nervous when doing the practical as the assesor got in the car right and said point blank "Don't bother making small talk with me,just go where I tell you to and do what I say"I thought "Oh my god,thanks then"but in all honesty it gave me the much needed concentration to pass first time so I guess I can thank the guy for that lol

Not sure what you need us to suggest?I can share my experience though lol I had driving lessons with an independant driving instructor.I mentioned one day I was thinking of booking the theory test in?He advised me against it,and made a point of telling me not many people passed first time.I just thought "Well thats their experience,it does'nt have to be mine"Anyway I chose not to listen to him,took the test,and passed first time.Then same thing happened with the practical.He advised me against it saying again not many people passed first time,I took the test and passed first time.I think what helped me (apart from having the confidence lol)was I chose not to tell anyone I was doing either test apart from the instructor and my immediate family,that way I did'nt have a huge amount of people expecting me to pass lol I was slightly nervous when doing the practical as the assesor got in the car right and said point blank "Don't bother making small talk with me,just go where I tell you to and do what I say"I thought "Oh my god,thanks then"but in all honesty it gave me the much needed concentration to pass first time so I guess I can thank the guy for that lol

I was thinking does anyone know a good driving instructor who is in the know or has good success rate please. Thanks good story lol

Guest moonraker1961

Yeah but where do you live?Sorry I got side tracked as I often do.Someone might post something and it reminds me of a certain thing in my life and off I go lol lol Tell us where you live and we might be able to point you in the right direction?xx

Guest emi-great

which suburb are you in... there should be a few driving schools in the area, just try a couple of different ones. Ring them & have a short conversation see what the person seems like ... if you go with them once or twice & dont like them just change. My son had a couple of instructors he didnt like but eventually found someone he got along with.

I think the examiners who do the practical are definately getting a bit tougher on people & from experience with our teenagers two had to do the test twice so dont be disheartened if you dont pass first time. It is just important to have as much practice as you can & to be fairly confident but not overly so... they seem to dislike people who show too much confidence & are fairly strict with the boys I think.

My son who passed first time approached his parking space at the wrong angle & simply said to the instructor im sorry but i cant do this im in the wrong position. The instructor told him to drive off but then took him again in a minute or two & he did it right & passed so I think its also about being sensible & knowing when you are making mistakes. You dont have to do everything perfectly & they pass on points system

Good luck

Eve

www.emi-great.com

Archived