AHPRA application

I’ve been filling out my AHPRA application for radiography and just have a couple of questions about some of the sections!

Section D/8 asks if the address of my principal practice will be the same as my residential address. My current residence is in Scotland and I don’t have an Australian address as of yet. What should I put in this section?

And does my statement of service need to include work that isn’t relevant to my practice? I have only been working as a radiographer for 3 years and it asks for my past 5 years of service? Do I need to include my part time uni jobs as well? 

Thanks so much !

Statement of service is only for relevent practice so just one statement of service for current employer if same one for the three years. Or different ones for each employer if you worked more than one job/employer in that time. Your princple place of practice is your current employer and residential address is your home address.  

• Like 1