309 visa - evidence requirements - guide?

Hi all,

Sorry to create a new post from my previous one (https://www.pomsinoz.com/topic/216393-partner-visa-queries/). I've got some time and i'm going to start gathering all the evidence of our relationship so it is all to hand. I vaguely remember the types of things I have to gather but unfortunately I can't seem to find it listed anywhere? I must of picked it up off various threads and websites? My partner has taken some notes which I think is along the right track so if others could just confirm or give me some suggestions it would be great.

1. Financial - Evidence of intertwined finances? We don't really have much in the way of this but I do pay my partner a housekeeping allowance each week by standing order. This is about the extent of it. Either one of us then pays for various things. We do have a joint account but this is now used solely to deposit money gifts that people have given for our child.

2. Shared living. Evidence of us living together. Joint bills etc. We have the council tax billed in both names. I pay all the bills so most are in my name solely but the C.Tax is definitely in joint. We can still prove we both live here with letters address individually to the same address.

3 Social. Photos, invitations etc of us together at social occasions. We can gather photos at parties etc. Not sure how often we receive (or keep!) a physical invite nowadays hopefully we can find some.

4. Joint commitments. Evidence of our child and how we parent together I suppose. Should be easy enough to find evidence of this.

She also has form 888 in her notes with 4-6no. 3rd party decelerations supporting our relationship. This should be easy enough 2 lots of parents and a few friends. Do they have to be done in an official statutory declaration document?

Thanks for reading. Anything i'm missing or any advice much appreciated. I'm sure forum regulars get tired of repeating themselves sorry for that!

Cheers