Condition 5010

Haider Mraih

Dear All 

As I am sponsored student from foreign sponsor with visa subclass 500, do am I oblige to condition 5010?

Please note this condition is not mentioned in my visa (my visa does not contain this condition 5010)

So do I have to oblige to special return criteria condition as a I am a sponsored from foreign sponsor or it is not applied to me as it is not in my visa. 

Kind regards

5010 is not a "condition" on a current visa, rather it is a bar that prevents the grant of some other visas to some sponsored or "foreign affairs" students for designated periods of time. If you think this applies to you, I suggest you seek some professional assistance to understand how this works. 

25 minutes ago, paulhand said:

5010 is not a "condition" on a current visa, rather it is a bar that prevents the grant of some other visas to some sponsored or "foreign affairs" students for designated periods of time. If you think this applies to you, I suggest you seek some professional assistance to understand how this works. 

Dear Paul 

Thank you for your comment.

Can I have a consultation with you?

Regards