Can't provide letter of good conduct from company

Robishna

I got s56 request from immigration. I used to work in a Cruise ship and now my case officer wants me to provide police clearance certificate from that country under which my cruise ship was register. It states that where an applicant has spent 12 months or more working on a merchant ship, cruise ship or oil rig, penal checks are required from the relevant authority in the country under whose flag the ship sails. Additionally, for these periods, such persons should supply a letter of statement of good conduct from the ship's captain or company attesting to their character. My cruise ship was registered in Bahamas and i have requested the police check already. Now the problem is i can't provide the letter of good conduct from the company because the company is bankrupted 2 years ago. The company is resolved and i can't contact anyone. Does anyone have been in this situation? Now i don't know where should i get this letter?