My employment history and submitted EOI

skizza83

Hi everyone

I'm a bit confused by something on my EOI application and believe I may have entered the incorrect details. Can anyone clear this up for me?

So I have worked in 2 roles since leaving Uni between these dates...

Dates: 06/13 - 09/15 - 2 year(s) 2 month(s)
Position 1: Web Developer

Dates: 10/16 - 01/21 - 4 year(s) 4 month(s)
Position 2: Web Developer

On my EOI submission form, when it said: 
Employment Provide details of the client's employment history for the last 10 years.

entered exactly what it asks, so my employment history using the exact dates above (06/13 - 09/15 for the first and 10/16 - current in the second).

Should I have NOT put these dates as based on the this here - *The following employment after 29 June 2015 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled
level and relevant to ANZSCO Code 261212 (Web Developer).
 Your Bachelor has been assessed as being comparable to an AQF Bachelor with a major in computing that is closely related to the nominated occupation, you are required to demonstrate 2 years of relevant experience. This is completed on 29 June 2015.

(I have actually worked for 11 months in Australia as a web developer whilst on my 417 but apparently I can't claim points for that).

Any help would be really appreciated.

Cheers