FLINDERSVIEW/ RACVIEW

Guest poeblo

Guest poeblo

Hello

Long time no write, I have now been here since July 2006 and love it, we have had a few hiccups ( dont work for American express Brisbane, enough said ) however we have never felt so relaxed and happy in such a long time.

Anyone living in the Flinders view or Raceview area ? like to get together.

We have already met up with Cal adn Gary and they are a wonderful couple.

Hope to hear from someone

Paula

Guest sparky

Hi Paula

After seeing you guys on sunday i decided it was time to come have a visit to poms,don't recognise any names i expect they are all over here living the good life too.

It was good to meet you and we must arrange another get together before we head to Melbourne,the kids all got on well,hows Conner,poor lad :cry: .hope he's feeling better.

Speak soon

Lisa,x

Guest poeblo

Hi Lisa

Was also really good to meet you and your family. Niamh especially liked Molly. Please dont wait for Clive to be back to come over and see us or visa versa, your more than welcome any time. I was on my own between July and end of Aug until Sully arrived, I had my mum with me and she was a massive help, however i dont think either of us would choose to spend so much time together !! so to a degree I inderstand it can be boaring and frustrating with your other half not being around.

Our rental is full of boxes from the UK and as a result rather untidy as we dont want to fully unpack until we move properly.

You can visit any weenend with the kids whilst Clive is away and we can go and see Cal and go to the beach or something ? we have a single bed and a double futton, so we can always work something out sleeping wise.

Who knows we may change your minds about Melbourne and you may want to move nearer to us lot ( bloody northerners) . My email address is poeblo@hotmail.com if you email me i will pass on my house and mob numbers for you.

Hope to hear from you soon

Paula

Youve got plenty of sllep space Poeblo your bloody kids are at mine !!!!! only joking they are a pleasure to have and is that not what mates are for!!! i agree Sparky should spend more time with us and maybe we can keep here in Brisbane ,if she dosnt want maybe we should kidnap her and share her as a slave.love ya both

Cal x

Guest sparky

Hello girls

Bloody northerners.... have me as a slave would ya :wink: :wink:

Well i might consider it if you pay well :D:D

It was good to see you both and thanks for the invites i will def take you up on it.

Lisa,xxxx

Archived