open ended flights to perth

Guest pixie_duzt2003@hotmail.co

Guest pixie_duzt2003@hotmail.co

hi there, Ive found this site sooo helpful im looking for a bit of advice, my fiance and i are planning on coming over to Perth in february on working holiday visa's we are staying with my uncle in hazelmere, the thing is we have been trying to look for flights and cant seem to find anywhere to get a quote on open ended flights as we are not sure when we will be coming back ,date wise! any help anyone could give would be greatly appreciated! thanks

Guest Bella
hi there, Ive found this site sooo helpful im looking for a bit of advice, my fiance and i are planning on coming over to Perth in february on working holiday visa's we are staying with my uncle in hazelmere, the thing is we have been trying to look for flights and cant seem to find anywhere to get a quote on open ended flights as we are not sure when we will be coming back ,date wise! any help anyone could give would be greatly appreciated! thanks

Hi Ya

Just to advise they dont do a open date return ticket anymore you can buy a year ticket and change the date locally for a fee or depends on airline they may not charge.

That is what i tell all my clients as i'm a Travel agent.

Archived