ACS skill assessment

akkhan84

Hi 

Has anyone here got a positive assessment for a degree from University of People(https://www.uopeople.edu/)? I have a bachelor degree in computer science from this Uni and was wondering if anyone here is in same boat and can share their experience with ACS assessment. 

Thanks

9 hours ago, akkhan84 said:

Hi 

Has anyone here got a positive assessment for a degree from University of People(https://www.uopeople.edu/)? I have a bachelor degree in computer science from this Uni and was wondering if anyone here is in same boat and can share their experience with ACS assessment. 

Thanks

Which institution conferred your undergraduate degree?

On 17/02/2022 at 07:36, wrussell said:

I had never heard of UoP until you mentioned it and I searched it. Perhaps you could email the ACS (assessment@acs.org.au)  to find out the level at which they accredit a UoP qualification, or if they do.

Summary of Criteria - 2017-1.pdf

That's mate, I have already tried emailing them and they won't confirm until I officially submit ACS skill assessment

Typical!

Can UoP inform you about the level at which your qualification is recognised for various purposes by various authorities?

You could have your qualification assessed by an Australian authority, but this would cost you about as much as applying to the ACS and even if your degree was assessed at a particular level this does not mean the content, or the standard at which it was delivered, would suit the ACS.