Document checklist for 820 partner visa

davek300

Apologies if I have overlooked but I tried to find on this forum a similar post before writing this.

It's a fairly simple question but I've not been able to get a simple checklist for documents we need to attach for our visa application, and on the Immi account they still have what I have been told are old and out of date documents as 'suggested' (e.g. Form 40SP apparently).

On the home affairs website (here: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/partner-onshore/temporary-820#HowTo)  there is a list which I didnt find to be very useful, so I wonder has anybody compiled their own which they can easily share?

There is no list of supporting documents that applies in all cases and compiling a list for a particular application is not a simple matter.

As applicable you would need colour scans of:

passport ID pages, ID photographs, birth certificates, dissolution decrees absolute,  2 x form 888 (download it) current substantive visa particulars, marriage certificate, relationship registration, your statements about the development and duration of the relationship. Documentary evidence of 'financial entanglement', joint travel,  living at the same address, plans for the future, consent to include children and so on.  For more, download and review form 80 that will be needed for both parties.