491offshore grants

Phil1712

20 minutes ago, Phil1712 said:

Hi has anyone received a 491 visa grant from UK recently, that is not in critical skills list.

Just being optimistic as things seem to be opening up slowly but surely.

I am on quite a few Facebook groups and haven't seen any recently. Seemed to be a few that went through in May or June time that were non-critical. I submitted April 2020 with 95 points for a QLD 491. I'm always searching for some optimism haha

5 minutes ago, Phil1712 said:

Tell me about it but hopefully worth it

When did you submit and what state? I got requested to do my medicals straight after submitting back in April 2020 and these have now expired so I'll no doubt have to re-do them even they they did request them from me rather than me front-load them before being requested. 

44 minutes ago, skyeman said:

When did you submit and what state? I got requested to do my medicals straight after submitting back in April 2020 and these have now expired so I'll no doubt have to re-do them even they they did request them from me rather than me front-load them before being requested. 

Same here paid for application for SA, painter and decorator, on 10/3/20 Australia locked down around the 14/3.

Very frustrating but there seems to be some light now at the end of the tunnel. 

20 minutes ago, Phil1712 said:

Same here paid for application for SA, painter and decorator, on 10/3/20 Australia locked down around the 14/3.

Very frustrating but there seems to be some light now at the end of the tunnel. 

I'll let you know if i see anything going through. WA seems to be the one putting in the most effort just now with processing. I see they are inviting offshore EOI's too. With the housing market boom they must be crying out for for Painters/tapers etc 

8 minutes ago, skyeman said:

I'll let you know if i see anything going through. WA seems to be the one putting in the most effort just now with processing. I see they are inviting offshore EOI's too. With the housing market boom they must be crying out for for Painters/tapers etc 

Only time will tell, hopefully not to long to wait now

1 minute ago, Sparks21 said:

Hi, I’m a general electrician applying for WA, 491 visa with 90 points submitted in March 2020. I’m also looking for any good news in this area… please do let me know if you hear anything… hopefully things will start moving soon! 

Keep positive, where in WA you going?

3 minutes ago, Sparks21 said:

I’m feeling increasingly positive, looks like they may start assigning case officers by early next year if not before, so fingers crossed. 

All my partners family are in Perth. So will be there… whereabouts in SA will you go? 

Will settle in the Aldinga area. Have been to Perth a few times, canning vale area.

Please share some of your positivity, i feel so deflated. My 4 kids keep asking when we can go. SA does seem to be very Pro-active just now with off-shore compared to other states 

2 hours ago, Sparks21 said:

I’m feeling increasingly positive, looks like they may start assigning case officers by early next year if not before, so fingers crossed. 

All my partners family are in Perth. So will be there… whereabouts in SA will you go? 

1 hour ago, skyeman said:

Please share some of your positivity, i feel so deflated. My 4 kids keep asking when we can go. SA does seem to be very Pro-active just now with off-shore compared to other states 

Chin up it will happen. What part of SA you going to?