Additional Work Experience Validation - State or Vetassess?

Yetirat

Hi all,

When I did my occupation and closely related work experience validation through Vetassess, I calculated my experience going back 8 years and submitted all documentation. I have around 10 years experience but didn't bother going beyond 8 to avoid extra paperwork knowing that the max points threshold sits at 8 years. What I didn't account for was that Vetassess deduct 1 year as a qualifying period to meet the skill level of the occupation. So I'm now I'm sitting at 7 years where I need to show 8. My question is:

1. Do I need to go back and pay Vetassess again to have that additional work experience validated, or are the states able to do this when you submit a registration of interest? In which case I'd submit my Vetassess outcome letter to cover the 7 years, and then separate additional required documentation (payslips, reference letter etc.) for the other year

2. Out of interest, when you submit a registration of interest, if everything is covered via the Vetassess outcome letter, does the state still require all the documentation again or can you just submit that outcome letter to cover of everything related to your occupation and experience?

Thanks.