Error when submitting 820 visa

Hi guys,

I have a problem to attach documents for my partner's 820 visa. I lodged application yesterday and paid the visa fee successfully. However, after that, the website shows "Application details could not be retrieved at this time. Please try again later." We can't attach any supporting documents on it. Also, i have not received any confirmation email from the department about our application, neither for the bridging visa.

I'm not sure if this is a technical issue of the website or problem for our application. Could you please advise if you have met similar condition now or before?

Thank you very much!

30 minutes ago, eric110110 said:

Hi guys,

I have a problem to attach documents for my partner's 820 visa. I lodged application yesterday and paid the visa fee successfully. However, after that, the website shows "Application details could not be retrieved at this time. Please try again later." We can't attach any supporting documents on it. Also, i have not received any confirmation email from the department about our application, neither for the bridging visa.

I'm not sure if this is a technical issue of the website or problem for our application. Could you please advise if you have met similar condition now or before?

Thank you very much!

They were doing work on the site yesterday:

"The Department will be performing scheduled system maintenance that will affect payment functionality in ImmiAccount at the following dates/times:

9am until 7pm Sunday 30 May 2021 AEST

You will still be able to start, edit, and attach documents to a Visa or Citizenship application, but you may not be able to make a payment or submit an application during the maintenance period.

If your current visa is due to expire on 30 May 2021 and you intend to stay in Australia, ensure that you lodge your next visa application before 9am on Sunday 30 May 2021."

If logging out and then back in again doesn't solve it, I would fill in the technical support form: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/immiaccount-technical-support-form

2 minutes ago, paulhand said:

They were doing work on the site yesterday:

"The Department will be performing scheduled system maintenance that will affect payment functionality in ImmiAccount at the following dates/times:

9am until 7pm Sunday 30 May 2021 AEST

You will still be able to start, edit, and attach documents to a Visa or Citizenship application, but you may not be able to make a payment or submit an application during the maintenance period.

If your current visa is due to expire on 30 May 2021 and you intend to stay in Australia, ensure that you lodge your next visa application before 9am on Sunday 30 May 2021."

If logging out and then back in again doesn't solve it, I would fill in the technical support form: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/immiaccount-technical-support-form

Thank you very much! I have tried to log out and log in for many times, but it is still not working. Guess the only thing i can do is to wait.

• 4 months later...
On 31/05/2021 at 11:44, eric110110 said:

Hi guys,

Thank you very much!

Hi Eric,

I had the exact same issue when I submitted my visa application – it was submitted and the visa fee was paid successfully. It happened yesterday and I have tried again several times today but the error message “Application details could not be retrieved at this time. Please try again later" still showing on the website.

Could you please let me know how was your issue fixed or what do I need to do to get it fixed?

Very much appreciated and best regards

Hi Eric,

I had the exact same issue when I submitted my visa application – it was submitted and the visa fee was paid successfully. It happened yesterday and I have tried again several times today but the error message “Application details could not be retrieved at this time. Please try again later" still showing on the website.

Could you please let me know how was your issue fixed or what do I need to do to get it fixed?

Very much appreciated and best regards