Atefeh

Hello,

The moving company could not take my three seater sofa to my flat due to tricky stairs. I need a company that can disassemble my sofa to take it upstairs and reassemble it or find a way to take it upstairs as I think the moving company (Robinson) did not try different angles. Another company (Fantastic Removals) has quoted me £437 for the job including the delivery which is quite expensive for me. I appreciate any suggestion. The sofa is from Nick Scali.

Thank you

Atefeh

Pivot

28 minutes ago, Atefeh said:

Hello,

The moving company could not take my three seater sofa to my flat due to tricky stairs. I need a company that can disassemble my sofa to take it upstairs and reassemble it or find a way to take it upstairs as I think the moving company (Robinson) did not try different angles. Another company (Fantastic Removals) has quoted me £437 for the job including the delivery which is quite expensive for me. I appreciate any suggestion. The sofa is from Nick Scali.

Thank you

Atefeh

Did they pivot?

Edited by newjez
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Atefeh said:

Hello,

Thank you

Atefeh

When we put our sofa in, we popped the window. It's pretty easy to do, and doesn't cost much to get someone to do it. But it depends how high up you are. Have you looked at taking everything off the sofa that you can? Arms, legs. Some of the four seaters break in half. But I'm not sure of three seaters. Did you see them put the sofa in? Do you remember how they did it.

We sold our sofa with the house, and I guess to this day they are wondering how it got in there.