186 process time

Riki

Hello, everyone, I hope someone been in the same boat as me which I'm seeking for some answers. I had 457 and applied in October 2019 got an answer in February 2020 that they need only the police check from my country in my language which I sent it to them so since then I didn't receive any updates tried to call immigration but no one can give me some info it's been 16 months since I applied. Thanks for any replays 

That's pretty standard at the moment.

Applications for some occupations are moving very quickly (just had one approved in 2 days), while others seems to be on hold and not being processed.

Hospitality occupations seem to be the worst affected, with very little movement on applications lodged a long time ago. 

5 hours ago, Raul Senise said:

That's pretty standard at the moment.

Applications for some occupations are moving very quickly (just had one approved in 2 days), while others seems to be on hold and not being processed.

Hospitality occupations seem to be the worst affected, with very little movement on applications lodged a long time ago. 

Hi Paul , 

Is it possible some Agency to ask Immigrants give a statement why they holding 186visa hospitality so long like this.

If they doing this should've declared giving this visa to people who on the way achieve it earlier so people can choose different plan rather than suffer get stuck by this waiting game like this. 

• Like 1

Yeah I’m in hospitality and it’s crazy I’m not sure for how long I will need to wait but I think 16 months is long enough. Also the company relocated me in different state and now I’m away from my partner and relatives just coz it take so Dmn long and nothing I can do about it just work and wait 😕 with no any eta from immigration. Back in February my agent said you’ll get answer from 2-4 weeks coz they asked for further information but it pass 12 months still nothing.

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/02/2021 at 16:56, Riki said:

Yeah I’m in hospitality and it’s crazy I’m not sure for how long I will need to wait but I think 16 months is long enough. Also the company relocated me in different state and now I’m away from my partner and relatives just coz it take so Dmn long and nothing I can do about it just work and wait 😕 with no any eta from immigration. Back in February my agent said you’ll get answer from 2-4 weeks coz they asked for further information but it pass 12 months still nothing.

I am also waiting 19 months 

if ur applied for 186 trt and you relocate to a different state make sure that you are working for the same ABN. 

On 05/03/2021 at 21:03, Hopeforever said:

I am also waiting 19 months 

if ur applied for 186 trt and you relocate to a different state make sure that you are working for the same ABN. 

It’s same company so my lawyer said it’s all good and don’t need to update anything