A post I just made is in pink and hidden. What does this mean - too much BS maybe ??

davlap

I have requoted, so you can delete the hidden one if you like. Still interested to know why is is marked as hidden.

When I saved it did say I had been editing for too long. Also had a swear word in (not me, copied from online), but I removed that, still hidden

• 4 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen
On 12/11/2020 at 14:35, davlap said:

I have requoted, so you can delete the hidden one if you like. Still interested to know why is is marked as hidden.

When I saved it did say I had been editing for too long. Also had a swear word in (not me, copied from online), but I removed that, still hidden

I am not too sure to be honest. If it was a new thread in CTF then it would go on moderated. I will take a look for you, but you personally aren’t on moderated.

Guest The Pom Queen

It seems it was because of the swear word the system automatically flags it. Editing the post wouldn’t alter this, however, if you had reposted without the swearing it would have been ok