AAT AFTER NOMINATION APPROVED OF 187 Canberra region

Aayan

Hello fellows,

my 187 visa got refused on feb 2018 but my nomination was approved eight months before visa refused now Aat open in august 2020 I have gone through nearly all posts most of they have got nomination refused.

does any one have an experienced of Same journey if yes what is outcome or if not then please advise what are the chances from Aat hearing.

Your reply would be highly appreciated 

If you do not have an approved nomination, or a nomination under AAT review, you cannot lodge a valid AAT visa refusal review application. May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent for advice abouit your possible strategies?

Thank you so much for taking time to read my post but you completely misunderstood 

my nomination was approved but visa was refused because of lack of an experience so now my Aat hearing date has come in august 2020 so my question is any one have been in same situation please advise 

On 13/07/2020 at 15:24, Aayan said:

Thank you so much for taking time to read my post but you completely misunderstood 

my nomination was approved but visa was refused because of lack of an experience so now my Aat hearing date has come in august 2020 so my question is any one have been in same situation please advise 

Hii Aayan

What's update mate.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/07/2020 at 09:35, wrussell said:

If you do not have an approved nomination, or a nomination under AAT review, you cannot lodge a valid AAT visa refusal review application. May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent for advice abouit your possible strategies?

hey guys please share any advise all the required documents along with justification has been submitted today to AAT hearing will be on 10 august 2020 through video hearing