Cancelling my 482 visa.. implications going forward?

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. I’m on a 482 visa.. I got offered the 491 and did all the paperwork but had to withdraw at the last minute due to my mother passing away and I just couldn’t commit to the visa at this time.. then covid happened and it was so hard to go back to my home country.. 

As it’s now fine I need to try and go back. If I cancel this visa or leave my job will this be classified as a cancelled visa meaning I couldn’t come back if I was to apply for another visa.

Thanks in advance 

7 hours ago, Lambert said:

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. I’m on a 482 visa.. I got offered the 491 and did all the paperwork but had to withdraw at the last minute due to my mother passing away and I just couldn’t commit to the visa at this time.. then covid happened and it was so hard to go back to my home country.. 

As it’s now fine I need to try and go back. If I cancel this visa or leave my job will this be classified as a cancelled visa meaning I couldn’t come back if I was to apply for another visa.

Thanks in advance 

As I mentioned in your other post, I think you should get some professional advice to understand your options.