186 Direct Entry

Yes, multiple complaints, had to escalate since most avenues they actually refused to allow us to complain. There is no way to complain to the department, only to third party agencies manning the phones, so only option is to escalate to a different department altogether - also unhelpful.

Yes there's a CO, they refuse to engage with us, the employer or the agent.

If you have a look at the other thread, most people get a decision in a very short time and it's unlikely yours will go on for as long as mine has - you're still within the normal timeframes, so try not to worry just yet!

On 18/05/2020 at 09:55, Swoop said:

Yes, multiple complaints, had to escalate since most avenues they actually refused to allow us to complain. There is no way to complain to the department, only to third party agencies manning the phones, so only option is to escalate to a different department altogether - also unhelpful.

Yes there's a CO, they refuse to engage with us, the employer or the agent.

If you have a look at the other thread, most people get a decision in a very short time and it's unlikely yours will go on for as long as mine has - you're still within the normal timeframes, so try not to worry just yet!

Didn't you receive any S56 additional document request in between Aug 19 to till date?

Edited by M A Z

On 23/05/2020 at 06:22, M A Z said:

Didn't you receive any S56 additional document request in between Aug 19 to till date?

Finally got S56 last week and already sent them the requested doc. But at this stage most of our other docs (police certs etc) are expiring in a few weeks, so I'm worried we are just going to keep getting S56 after S56 now, same as you 😫 have you tried calling on 13 18 81? We're over 4 x the longest published processing time now, so if it's been a while since your last S56 they might actually inform the department of your long wait.

• Like 1

On 25/05/2020 at 08:05, Swoop said:

Finally got S56 last week and already sent them the requested doc. But at this stage most of our other docs (police certs etc) are expiring in a few weeks, so I'm worried we are just going to keep getting S56 after S56 now, same as you 😫 have you tried calling on 13 18 81? We're over 4 x the longest published processing time now, so if it's been a while since your last S56 they might actually inform the department of your long wait.

In fact, I got another s56 request but tired of updating the signature!!

• Sad 1