Parents names showing in documents section of Citizenship application

martyfenwick

When I got to the “Attach Documents” stage of my citizenship application I noticed there was a section for both of my parents, however when I click into it there is no option to provide and files.

I don’t know why they are listed here because i don’t have any of their documents to provide.

has anyone else noticed this and has any info on why they would be shown?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I will let you know when I get to the end of mine.  I ma currently filling one in.  Did you have to put in all your holidays since turning 18?  Seems a bit onerous.  If you are about 50 then that's obviously going to add up to a lot of holidays, probably more than 12 months, which means a penal clearance certificate required by the looks of it?

11 hours ago, Plinky said:

Hi

I will let you know when I get to the end of mine.  I ma currently filling one in.  Did you have to put in all your holidays since turning 18?  Seems a bit onerous.  If you are about 50 then that's obviously going to add up to a lot of holidays, probably more than 12 months, which means a penal clearance certificate required by the looks of it?

I’ve submitted mine now and haven’t had any feedback from Immigration to say I’ve missed anything out. I’m not sure when to expect it will get picked up.

Yes, I had to enter all my holidays since the age of 18. I’m 36 now so that part took a long time, plus my wife is the same age as me and we generally went on the holidays together so it was a case of entering the same thing twice!

I think you only need a penal clearance certificate if you’ve lived somewhere for a year, rather a a cumulative year of holidays over 30 years or so.

i wasn’t asked to provide a penal certificate and don’t expect to be.