489 VIsa further assessment status

Toryalis

Hi Fellow applicants.

I have applied for a state sponsored 489 visa on September 18th 2019. 

I have got invited on September 6th from NT, occupation Restaurant Manager 141111 with 65 points. 

Health Clearance provided, as long with police clearances and all supporting docs. 

Case officer contacted me on January 28th asking for a new copy of form 80 (was not readable). Submitted on January 29th. 

Status changed to further assessment on January 29th. 

Since then no news at all. Anyone in the same situation? How long is going to take to the Case Officer to get back to my case? 

I am starting to stress as I am on a bridging visa for a previous visa refusal (186, Nomination did not get approved) and I am afraid I will run out of time

Thanks 

Hello Toryalis,

From which country did you applied?

I am still waiting for my brother-in-law 489 visa grant which he applied on September 16 2019, but still we haven't heard anything from the lawyer, I tried to follow up every now and then and his answer always remains the same we haven't got any response from the case officer.

I hope everything works out for me and you both, As far as your case is concern I don't think there is anything to worry about cause its just a matter of unreadable form 80.

Good Luck!