186 trt

DOMR09

Hey guys,

Just wondered in regards to the 186 trt.. Not sure if anyone could help me on this. However.. Because the trt is transitioning from the previous 457 visa after completing two years, does the immi department look at the documents submitted on the 457 visa as well as the new application on the 186 to make sure it adds up.  Just saying this because I went onto my immi account and I came across my previous 457 visa and for one of my job dates on one of the forms it shows I had on there I worked with them for 4 years however on the new application it says 3, and it was 3.. I just got a bit muddled up that's all.  Would this cause any controversy? Would little things like that be likely to cause an impact. 

Thanks 

2 minutes ago, DOMR09 said:

Hey guys,

Just wondered in regards to the 186 trt.. Not sure if anyone could help me on this. However.. Because the trt is transitioning from the previous 457 visa after completing two years, does the immi department look at the documents submitted on the 457 visa as well as the new application on the 186 to make sure it adds up.  Just saying this because I went onto my immi account and I came across my previous 457 visa and for one of my job dates on one of the forms it shows I had on there I worked with them for 4 years however on the new application it says 3, and it was 3.. I just got a bit muddled up that's all.  Would this cause any controversy? Would little things like that be likely to cause an impact. 

Thanks 

Better to provide the same info which provide on 457 application.