Application submission 143 acknowledgement

munawer ali

HI All,

I have applied for my Parents PR...I have sent the documents through Australia Post to the address mentioned in the form of 143 visa.

PVC
Locked Bag 7 NORTHBRIDGE WA 6865

How the department confirms that they have received the documents. Do they sent an email or do they sent a letter confirming receiving of application.

I have submitted the form  Form 956 Advice by a migration agent/exempt person  as I am the exempt person applying on my parents behalf.

Do I get the letter in my letter box or do they email the confirmation of receiving of application.

thanks in advance for the help.

6 hours ago, TADec16 said:

Immi will email you.

thanks mate for the reply. I applied on 25 Jan 2020. It reached there in the post shop on Thursday 30th Jan . Australia Post showing message "Awaiting collection at NORTHBRIDGE POST SHOP NORTHBRIDGE WA".

Can you tell me when should I expect an email. After how much time applying we expect an email. 

thanks.

• 3 months later...

Hi Munawar,

I have also applied for the same visa, for my parents and sent them the form today. Did you get the acknowledgment, how many days it took them to acknowledge it and what about Bridging visa did they give bridging visa immediately or after acknowledging the application in case if the person is onshore

Edited by ausdre

HI I got the email on 8 feb 2020...My parents are offshore..so no Bridging visa for them...

According to Immi

If you applied in Australia, you were granted a bridging visa when you lodged your application if:

• you held a Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173)
  • you held a Tourist visa (subclass 676) or Visitor visa (subclass 600) granted through ministerial intervention
  • you are a family member of a Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173) holder

Does you parents meet any of the above conditions...pls explain..thanks.

9 hours ago, munawer ali said:

HI I got the email on 8 feb 2020...My parents are offshore..so no Bridging visa for them...

According to Immi

If you applied in Australia, you were granted a bridging visa when you lodged your application if:

• you held a Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173)
  • you held a Tourist visa (subclass 676) or Visitor visa (subclass 600) granted through ministerial intervention
  • you are a family member of a Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173) holder

Does you parents meet any of the above conditions...pls explain..thanks.

Hi Munawar,

Thanks for the reply, My parents are onshore and I applied for Aged Parent Visa ,The paper form reached yesterday and currently they are on tourist visa which will expire on 10 June 2020.

I wanted to know how many days it takes them to acknowledge the paper based application.Unlike online application where it is very quick to generate the acknowledgement and bridging visa ?