NSW 491 regional visa work experience requirements

bearbear

Hi guys,

Happy new year !

Anyone has idea whether the work experience requirement of Stream 1 regional visa in NSW, need to be full time work?

below is the post from NSW government.

1.  Your nominated occupation is on the NSW Stream 1 Regional Skilled Occupation List

and;

2.  You have been working in a designated regional area in NSW in your nominated occupation, or a closely related occupation*, for at least the last 12 months

and;

3.  You have been living in a designated regional area in NSW, for at least the last 12 months.

cheers

28 minutes ago, bearbear said:

Hi guys,

Happy new year !

Anyone has idea whether the work experience requirement of Stream 1 regional visa in NSW, need to be full time work?

below is the post from NSW government.

1.  Your nominated occupation is on the NSW Stream 1 Regional Skilled Occupation List

and;

2.  You have been working in a designated regional area in NSW in your nominated occupation, or a closely related occupation*, for at least the last 12 months

and;

3.  You have been living in a designated regional area in NSW, for at least the last 12 months.

cheers

Has to be 35+ or more 

Hi Lambert, as my wife may apply for student visa 500. Its a bachelor degree, so as a dependent, I can only work 40 hours per fortnight. However, then I will not meet the requirements to apply stream 1, 491 in NSW. 

It's getting hard to migrate to Australia with my profession, sigh...