Overseas work experience evidence

Lambert

Hey all,

I have just completed my application and put my employment history in for the last 10 years:

All my previous roles were marked a not claiming points as I hadn't worked in my nominated occupation for more than 3 years overseas.

It's now asking for evidence of all of this. I don't even know if half the companies exist anymore so how do I get evidence from those? Also my statement of service says my termination date was 1st July 2019 but I started my new job in Australia in June 2019 and that's because I am a teacher and it was the school holidays so started/migrated to Australia during the school holidays. 

Any advice is greatly appreciated

12 hours ago, Lambert said:

Hey all,

I have just completed my application and put my employment history in for the last 10 years:

All my previous roles were marked a not claiming points as I hadn't worked in my nominated occupation for more than 3 years overseas.

It's now asking for evidence of all of this. I don't even know if half the companies exist anymore so how do I get evidence from those? Also my statement of service says my termination date was 1st July 2019 but I started my new job in Australia in June 2019 and that's because I am a teacher and it was the school holidays so started/migrated to Australia during the school holidays. 

Any advice is greatly appreciated

Hi Lambert, 

Are you able to find a few payslips? I've submitted 4 from each year. Also contract agreement. Some banks will provide bank statement with your wage coming in, but not sure how far back - mine was able to trace data 8 years back, paid service.

The gap between your termination date and when you started your new job in Australia should be easily explained in a statement. 

Good luck! 

I really struggled to find all my wage slips or P60s so I ended up getting hold of a tax work history from the HMRC. It was really simple, I just completed the form from the government website and posted it off and I think it came back within a month. The information I received from them stated the tax year, employers name, earnings, tax paid and NI paid.