Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


VETASSESS assessment for the 242111: University Lecturer, Medical doctor or physician

Recommended Posts

Hi everybody
I would like some information regarding the following , I am a gastroenterologist graduated overseas  with 8 years work experience and currently in Australia doing a PhD program .
I have been in Australia since October 2015 and previously in my home country  along my job as physician I had an appointment as university lecturer in the medical school for two years.
Currently in Australia I am giving lecturers and tutorials to medical students on an monthly basis with an adjunct lecturer appointment.  I also have extensive research experience and
several peer reviewed publications. 
I wonder if would be possible to be assessed  as University lecturer by Vetasses and if the occupation I need to nominates is medical doctor or gastroenterologist.
Many thanks in advance

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now