medicals

1 hour ago, christine catalan said:

Hi, i just wanted to ask what is the maximum waiting time for immigration status to be updated after you have done your medicals?  we are still waiting for my husbands result, will the clinic let us know if there’s any concerns? thank you.

How long have you been waiting?

I've been waiting just over 2 weeks and not heard anything yet...I was expecting to wait a month anyway.

5 minutes ago, christine catalan said:

we did our medicals last week thursday. inrang the clinic they said that they have 7-21 days to upload the result. did you follow up the clinic? 

If I go on my immiAccount then under health assessment it shows "health clearance provided - no action required" have you checked yours?

When I did my medical the Dr told me that if I didn't hear anything from them the next day then everything will have been submitted, then its up to the Australian panel to pass them off.

My daughters didn't need blood tests or x-rays and theirs where submitted whilst I was there.

Yes i checked my online immi account  under health assessment me and my daughter its already showing “ health clearance provided - no action required but under my husband’s health status it is still showing as examinations in progress.  I’m not sure if the medical officer (BUPA) has already submitted it to Australian panel.

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/11/2019 at 08:27, Lavers said:

I'm not sure then, maybe it just hasn't been processed yet.

Hi thank you for  your reply! we are so happy we have received our PR grant today! 

timeline subclass186

employer nomination was submitted: 23/10/2019

employer nomination approved : 11/11/2019

Nomination visa application application: 4/11/2019

requested for additional papers: 11/11/2019

submitted requested document: 20/11/2019

PR grant: 11/12/2019

thank you!

• Congratulations 2