How to mark overseas work experience in EOI

Dino89

Hi

I got positive skill assessment as a General Fitter(323211) with OSAP program through a TRA recognized RTO.

The period of qualification is not stated in the skill assessment sheet. For the EOI it asks the work experience to be stated on the skill assessment it self. or the work experience should be after the date of skill assessment.

I'm confuse with this. Does this means even though I get skill assessment with my work experience, I'm not able to claim points for the same work experience? 

Appreciate any clarification.

Thanks

skill set.png

12 hours ago, Dino89 said:

Hi

I got positive skill assessment as a General Fitter(323211) with OSAP program through a TRA recognized RTO.

The period of qualification is not stated in the skill assessment sheet. For the EOI it asks the work experience to be stated on the skill assessment it self. or the work experience should be after the date of skill assessment.

I'm confuse with this. Does this means even though I get skill assessment with my work experience, I'm not able to claim points for the same work experience? 

Appreciate any clarification.

Thanks

skill set.png

Congrats on getting your skill assessment done.

How long have you been a fitter?

All trades have different criteria but I think that if you did an apprenticeship then your experience only counts after that.

Thanks Lavers

My job post was not exactly fitter but all the work experience I have is under fitter job description. I got the skill assessment done with 4.5 years of experience+diploma in engineering. 

I'm in doubt with EOI overseas work experience criteria. As per its requirements I believe I have 5 points for 3 years. But I heard that it has to be after the skill assessment. Is it true? I know some skill assessments(engineers australia) they state the work experience on the skill assessment it self.

Can I go ahead marking overseas work experience for 3 years or shouldn't I?