BP High

manxste

Hi to all,

I have high blood pressure that is under control with medication and also classed as overweight - I'm very stocky build (broad shoulders blah blah blah) not much fat. Does anyone have any thoughts to how this will affect my results from the medicals and whether it will pose a problem for my 457visa being granted ??

Been worrying about this for a while:wacko:

Ste

Guest Curlysoo

hi Ste and welcome to PIO.

I bet this has been running round and round in your head? ... from what I have seen others posting about Meds and potential problems ..weight doesnt seem an issue unless there are underlying undiagnosed conditions .... and as your BP IS diagnosed AND under control I am sure you will be fine! So STOP stressing!!!:v_SPIN:

Guest wardy

well done on your Bp its an issue that stressed us out to as my hubby had a reading of 180/160 :wideeyed: at his meds he didnt even know he had high bp, emergency heart scan followed with repeated blood tests he is fine and we have our visas.

Glad to hear your man got it sorted, good thing he had the medical as you can never know your bp is high until its checked, we just got to wait for the outcome of the visas now.........the waiting game !!!!!!

Archived