186 ENS APPROVED

Nicholas Lim

Hi guys 

I have a great news to share with all of you. I recently received my PR after wait of 11 months and 22 days. It was very very tough journey until I made this point. I was so much stressed and frustrated during this period. However reading others experiences stories in this forum I was quite motivated. All I want say to all of you guys is please do not lose your patience. Be positive and stay positive too. Your day will come on your way for sure.  

Best of luck to everyone 

regards 

• Like 1

On 07/09/2019 at 08:30, Nicholas Lim said:

Hi guys 

I have a great news to share with all of you. I recently received my PR after wait of 11 months and 22 days. It was very very tough journey until I made this point. I was so much stressed and frustrated during this period. However reading others experiences stories in this forum I was quite motivated. All I want say to all of you guys is please do not lose your patience. Be positive and stay positive too. Your day will come on your way for sure.  

Best of luck to everyone 

regards 

Congratulations!