CITIZENSHIP TEST AND CEREMONY WHILE ON OFFSORE

Sami Listener

HI THERE

My Partner will be eligible on 10th Sept 2019 to apply for citizenship and we intend to move to Pakistan for a few years for business and family issues right after applying for citizenship,  we are happy to travel back on Test and ceremony,

We will be having Australian Adress so getting any letter won't be an issue, also I have a property and small operational business in Australia,

My question is:

Can we get test date and ceremony date while waiting offshore and then we make our visit on the test and then on ceremony? or we need to wait onshore in order to get a response for test date/ceremony?

Can we get Citizenship approval offshore?

Any delays or cancellation caused while waiting overseas?

Thanks for your help!

You’re Citizenship application may be refused on the grounds that you’re not committed to Australia. I read this in an article where application was refused as the applicant was offshore for 3 years. The court decided that the applicant would move anywhere where he sees a business opportunity. Even though applicants kids and wife were Australian citizens. I suggest you Consult an immigration agent