Job Description for a sponsored job

Hello Everybody. My company have an office in Sydney. they want me to go there, before end of the year. They didn't started anything, but they just ask me if i am insterested, i said yes. I think they will start the process during August. 

I have reviewed all visa (complicated...) and i fall under 482. My job is System Administrator, but , my job name on the contract is System Engineers III (III refer to senior). I have the right to apply for a 482 visa but Short Term. 

I am searching a way to get the medium term. My question is very simple. Can I submit my application as System Analyst ? 

Another question: a lot of jobs do not require an Assessment. How Australian Gov is supposed to check that an application is legit ? 

Last question (sorry): sound idiot but... before expiration of my 482 short term, can I submit a new one ? Like a new process ?

Thanks for the help !

1. It will really depend on what your actual occupation is, rather than just the job title. You haven't really provided enough information to make a judgement

2. They have many ways - but the burden is on the applicant to prove it, not the Government to disprove it!

3. Depends on the circumstances at the time, but you can't rely on this as a longer term pathway.