Timeframes after s56 request

If I was you I would ask my MA (assuming you have one) to contact the department. Seems ridiculous that it’s taking so long. Would think that your application got lost in the pile and wouldn’t hurt to get someone to dig it up for you, but they won’t do it themselves if not asked!!! 
Muppett.. guess what I keep on asking my migration agent where is I am overseas, I don't lose a change of emailing my migration agent every month.

I was fortunate enough that I got a reply back from department for months back they said we are looking in your case. I believe it was a random reply but it was shocking that they did replied rather than a Auto reply.

Life becomes very hard if you are Overseas and you are dependent on this thing from last three years plus not to forget 2 years of ielts.

I am not able to understand this system of Australian immigration.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 01/05/2020 at 18:07, Nancy_Ng said:

Hi Everyone, 

Do you know the timeline now for 186 Visa. I lodged my visa in Jan 2020.

S56 - Request for Info came through in March 2020 and I submitted the docs on 2 April 2020. 

Still waiting!!

@Nancy_Ng could you please update signature with time frame details, on average it would abt 4 weeks, but given current situation might have impact as well 

• 3 months later...
Hi all. I realise that this is an old thread..... hopefully you all got the golden emails!!! What was your timeframe in the end??
I have been waiting  2 months now since s56 doc's were submitted. Very frustrating.
Many thanks
Sorry to tell even after s56 I got nominations rejected.
But this is rare. It took me 1 year after submission of papers