beant

hi everyone, 

I applied my wife's visa in 29/6/18

got checklist after 2 days requesting additional document,  medical ,police clearance and other. 

done that and now my wife got interview call on 16/4/19 but i missed call was at work,

and they requested more documents same day , my trip to india proof of  tickets ,our photos my police clearance again WhatsApp chat history 

we lodged all the requested documents, now it's been 3 weeks after lodging still answer 

can anyone help me how long will take

37 minutes ago, beant said:

answer

37 minutes ago, beant said:

hi everyone, 

got checklist after 2 days requesting additional document,  medical ,police clearance and other. 

done that and now my wife got interview call on 16/4/19 but i missed call was at work,

and they requested more documents same day , my trip to india proof of  tickets ,our photos my police clearance again WhatsApp chat history 

we lodged all the requested documents, now it's been 3 weeks after lodging still no answer 

On 8 June 2019 at 08:31, beant said:

hi everyone, 

we lodged all the requested documents, now it's been 3 weeks after lodging still answer 

Just sit tight. There's no saying whether it'll be one week or one month. And try and be available for calls!