Customer Service Manager

bhavik812

Hi,

I am new to this forum unsure if i am posting it at the right place. Apologies if its not correct.

Just need help in applying for Australian VISA.

Currently i am in India and planning to apply for the visa. I am currently working as a Manager in Operations and Sales since Jan 2018 till date. Prior to this i was working for a call center for 13 years in total. Within these years i moved internally within call center in different departments. Initially i started my career as a customer service executive or customer relation executive then got promoted to Team Leader worked for 5 years as TL and got promoted to Team Manager for 2 years and now working as a Manager in a Credit Bureau handling Operations and Sales both..

I am not sure what profile do i apply for. If someone can please help and suggest a way forward would be of great help.

Thanks

Bhavik

From what you ave posted, you have a rough road ahead that might take you nowhere except your bank.

May I suggest that you consult one of the registered migration agents who posts on this forum for advice about whether you can develop a viable visa strategy?