CO received document, what is next ?

Hi Everyone, 

we have sent to CO the requested document on 5April for 186 visa Direct stream. 

Some people say that my application may go back to the pool. Not sure how it is correct. 

Based on your experience and observations, how long on average it takes from CO to act. 

I have applied end of November 2018 and additional document was requested on 1st of April and provided by the company on 5th of April. 

Thanks for your help

2 hours ago, Sevka said:

Hi Everyone, 

we have sent to CO the requested document on 5April for 186 visa Direct stream. 

Some people say that my application may go back to the pool. Not sure how it is correct. 

Based on your experience and observations, how long on average it takes from CO to act. 

I have applied end of November 2018 and additional document was requested on 1st of April and provided by the company on 5th of April. 

Thanks for your help

Based on my experience and what others have gone through, they open your case again shortly after the due date no matter how quick you submit requested docs. 

It has been around 4-6 weeks from the request date, but of course there is always a chance that could take a bit longer. But mostly within that timeframe, so nearly there!

4 minutes ago, jbh said:

Based on my experience and what others have gone through, they open your case again shortly after the due date no matter how quick you submit requested docs. 

It has been around 4-6 weeks from the request date, but of course there is always a chance that could take a bit longer. But mostly within that timeframe, so nearly there!

Thanks for reply /support 

I doubt these time lines guys post.

Visa application 2nd Feb 2018

Asked for additional documents on 25th Feb uploaded them on 5th Mar. = 9weeks

Nomination approved on 18 Mar. =7weeks

No communication since then.