187 RSMS

Vero

Hi everyone.

i need a help pls.

my nomination got refused yesterday. It says my position is genuine but the company has no capacity to pay me a salary. They temporarily closed down the business last year and didn’t even inform me. They were asked to send the financial documents but they haven’t.

could Someone please tell me what should I do. I applied offshore and waited 21 months. These people are heartless. They knew the outcome but they didn’t care.

please give me an option. I feel so depressed. I spent a lot of money. 

Nomination got refused so Should I withdraw the case ? Should I apply for a AAT? (Tell me the success rate pls) ? Can I find a new employer and add to the existing file? Please tell me the best possible option 

some one said go for a new nomination. What is that. Pls explain. Is that finding a new sponsor and adding that to the existing file. 

Pls pls reply

thanks 🙏🙏🙏

Hi Vero,

I feel sorry for you. However if the company that sponsored you has closed down, from my point of view (a non experienced individual) , you barely have no chance to win the AAT. Nevertheless, since you are applying offshore direct entry, so you might not even be entitled to apply AAT review.

" some one said go for a new nomination. What is that. Pls explain. Is that finding a new sponsor and adding that to the existing file. ""    ------ no you cannot add new sponsor to existing file, you need to start over again, which means you need to find a new sponsor and submit new RCB, nomination and VISA application again.

This is only my two cents. I would suggest you to consulate an experienced migration agent. We have plenty in the form, like @Raul Senise

And BTW, a lot of policies have changed, if your occupation is not on the long term list, even if you find a new sponsor (employee), you can only get a temporary working VISA and you will not be entitled to permanent residence.

• Like 1