Meet ups near currimundi

Hi guys

Are there any meet ups near Currimundi?

Im now a single mum to the most amazing 5 year old boy. I’m also a part time registered nurse and from Essex. We really could do with meeting some new friends for both myself and my lad. He adores playing with other kids. 

We enjoy beach dates, coffee, parks, camping, swimming, the zoo, under water world and hanging out at Caloundra maccas for a cheeky easy dinner and play. His also starting back at martial arts so if anyone wants to join us feel free. 

So yes drop us a line guys and let’s catch up ;))

2 hours ago, Sunshine coast girl said:

Hi guys

Are there any meet ups near Currimundi?

Im now a single mum to the most amazing 5 year old boy. I’m also a part time registered nurse and from Essex. We really could do with meeting some new friends for both myself and my lad. He adores playing with other kids. 

We enjoy beach dates, coffee, parks, camping, swimming, the zoo, under water world and hanging out at Caloundra maccas for a cheeky easy dinner and play. His also starting back at martial arts so if anyone wants to join us feel free. 

So yes drop us a line guys and let’s catch up ;))

We're in Birtinya 🙂 we have a 2 1/2 year old and a 2nd one due in July. Would be great to catch up with other Poms in the area! (I'm Aussie, my wife's from the West Midlands) 

Cheers! 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I’m located in buderim, I have 2 girls aged 8 and 12, I’m 34 and a stay at home mum, hubby is 42 but is away working a lot of the time. I’m originally from Newcastle upon Tyne and looking to expand our/my social circle. Been here for around 4 years. Anyone interested in a meet up then just message. I will check back in within the next few days 🙂