R Chaudhary

• 3 months later...

I am also waiting for my wife's visa since June 2018,

she had interview on 16/4/19 and they requested more documents, gave us 28 days ,we lodged all the documents, my police clearance,  WhatsApp chat history,  28 days finished on 13/5/19 still waiting no answer 

In our case there has been no correspondence at all from the department. It's ridiculous man. Been 13 months already. M planning to go back home and stay with my wife until this damn home affairs give the decision. On the top liberal won the election. There's going to be so many shit changes in Australia. 

Edited by R Chaudhary

• 2 weeks later...

I applied 300 in 28/03/2018 ... and waited visa but didn’t heard anything from immi so decided to apply visit visa which was refuse 2 times so I went back home n got married on 06/12/2018 and my visa application processed changed to 309.i stay in back home 5 months thinking we could come back together when he gets his visa but no sign from IMmi ...then I came back to Australia. I was just ready with all documents to apply another visit visa on 30/03/2019. The same day CO asked for his PCC I was happy thinking file opened so I drop idea of applying visit visa 

I uploaded PCC in same week then after three  weeks CO asked for medical again we uploaded medical on following week 26/05/2019 .. it’s been almost 4 weeks now haven’t heard anything no phone for interview yet.. I don’t know will it be good idea to apply visit visa now . How long does CO takes to give decision once file is opened can plz anyone let me know it’s been 15 months since we first applied visa :( 

6 hours ago, Koyal said:

I applied 300 in 28/03/2018 ... and waited visa but didn’t heard anything from immi so decided to apply visit visa which was refuse 2 times so I went back home n got married on 06/12/2018 and my visa application processed changed to 309.i stay in back home 5 months thinking we could come back together when he gets his visa but no sign from IMmi ...then I came back to Australia. I was just ready with all documents to apply another visit visa on 30/03/2019. The same day CO asked for his PCC I was happy thinking file opened so I drop idea of applying visit visa 

I uploaded PCC in same week then after three  weeks CO asked for medical again we uploaded medical on following week 26/05/2019 .. it’s been almost 4 weeks now haven’t heard anything no phone for interview yet.. I don’t know will it be good idea to apply visit visa now . How long does CO takes to give decision once file is opened can plz anyone let me know it’s been 15 months since we first applied visa 😞

On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 17:44, R Chaudhary said:

Is there anyone waiting from June 2018 ? Applied for offshore 309 at AHC new delhi through a migration agent. Have supplied all the supporting documents as per the agent. Wondering when the visa will be granted. Anyone with similar timeframes pls share your views. Thanks 

hi r Chaudhary

I just got my approval of 309 after 7 month in this month without asking any police clearance and medical which was very surprised for me and  my consultant too. I applied in September 2018 .I

applied 309  September 2018

asked documents  on  11/11/2018

visa approved  on 3/06/2019

they didn't ask any police clearance and medical from me which is unusual.

anyway am quite happy and wishing you all get soon 

Hi Guys,

Could someone advice me about immi account and visa application?

I would like to submit 309 for my wife. She is in overseas right now.

She needs to open immi account by herself and submit 309 under her account or use my immi account to submit for her?

thanks in advance

tun