489visa

sab

4 hours ago, sab said:

Hi all

I have applied 489 visa 2 Aug 2018 and file opened in 1 nov asking for re send/SHARE pte result with DOHA. after sending till now no response. Anyone have same situation?

Hi Sab,

Which state & which occupation have you applied in? 

The timelines vary a lot. some people get it in 2-3 months & some in 7-9 months. 

I am also waiting after i provided my documents on 8th feb (that is pretty recent though). Have you tried calling the CO?

45 minutes ago, Alka said:

Hi Sab,

Which state & which occupation have you applied in? 

The timelines vary a lot. some people get it in 2-3 months & some in 7-9 months. 

I am also waiting after i provided my documents on 8th feb (that is pretty recent though). Have you tried calling the CO?

Hi Alka,

Is it possible to call CO? I thought we can contact them via email only

10 minutes ago, Kaleem said:

Hi Alka,

Is it possible to call CO? I thought we can contact them via email only

My agent told me that we can call if we dont hear from them for a long time. Not sure if there is any contact details in the emails that are exchanged? I am not doing it myself, so haven't seen those emails. 

3 minutes ago, Alka said:

My agent told me that we can call if we dont hear from them for a long time. Not sure if there is any contact details in the emails that are exchanged? I am not doing it myself, so haven't seen those emails. 

I don't think there are any contact details, and also they do not comment on any ongoing application. I don't think there is anyway that you can just call them and inquire about the status of your application. You can contact them via the email they contact you through. 

17 minutes ago, Kaleem said:

I don't think there are any contact details, and also they do not comment on any ongoing application. I don't think there is anyway that you can just call them and inquire about the status of your application. You can contact them via the email they contact you through. 

OK, thanks for the update!