ANMAC

Hi Guys. I recently applied for ANMAC Modified SKILLS ASSESSMENT and uploaded a scan copy of all my supporting documents. According to the check list, I am supposed to receive a cover letter after I complete my online application and pay for it. However, when I checked my inbox, I saw no cover letter. 2 emails were sent to me. One contained the invoice for my processing fees. The other one contained checklist of documents, Professional Reference template and agent declaration form. Is it normal or am I waiting in vain? I can't certify my documents without cover letter as it requires to be signed by the same person who certifies my documents. Please let me know if you have any knowledge about it. Thanks guys. 

Hi, I got my positive assessment through modified assessment in December. The cover letter is only for post applications. If you are applying online, just submit the documents they ask in the checklist. I sent my graduation documents, ID documents, registration details, that's it. Took less than 3 weeks. Good luck

Hi Guys. I recently applied for ANMAC Modified SKILLS ASSESSMENT and uploaded a scan copy of all my supporting documents. According to the check list, I am supposed to receive a cover letter after I complete my online application and pay for it. However, when I checked my inbox, I saw no cover letter. 2 emails were sent to me. One contained the invoice for my processing fees. The other one contained checklist of documents, Professional Reference template and agent declaration form. Is it normal or am I waiting in vain? I can't certify my documents without cover letter as it requires to be signed by the same person who certifies my documents. Please let me know if you have any knowledge about it. Thanks guys. 

Hi karma,

Nothing wrong with your application, you’re going through normal. These are only actual emails from ANMAC which we got when we apply for modified skill assessment. However, I don’t think ANMAC asks for certified documents. You can just scan these and upload.

Hopefully you’ll get what you looked for.[emoji4]

ThNk you.