Motor Mechanic registration/licensing

Mano@187

Registration requirements vary between States and even depending on the type of mechanical work being undertaken.

You have stated in your other posts that you have a Migration Agent. You would be best advised to obtain answers to your questions from them, as they know the details of your particular case.

• Like 1

Thanks for replying Raul.

As I said earlier my  Migration agent said it's not required for me. 

I trust my Migration agent but I am confused at the same time that if it's not required then why case officer asked.

This is the reason I started to research on my own as well.

5 hours ago, Mano@187 said:

Thanks for replying Raul.

As I said earlier my  Migration agent said it's not required for me. 

I trust my Migration agent but I am confused at the same time that if it's not required then why case officer asked.

This is the reason I started to research on my own as well.

ANZSCO states that for this occupation licencing may be required.

The case officer will not know all the licencing requirements for every occupation, in every State, in every circumstance. As such, if evidence is not provided detailing the need for or against the need for a licence, they will either refuse the application or request further documents. 

It may be the case officers opinion that licencing is required and it is your Agent's job to prove that it is not.

Your employer should be well placed to advise in regards to licencing requirements.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 06/12/2018 at 01:00, Raul Senise said:

ANZSCO states that for this occupation licencing may be required.

The case officer will not know all the licencing requirements for every occupation, in every State, in every circumstance. As such, if evidence is not provided detailing the need for or against the need for a licence, they will either refuse the application or request further documents. 

It may be the case officers opinion that licencing is required and it is your Agent's job to prove that it is not.

Your employer should be well placed to advise in regards to licencing requirements.

Hi Raul , 

once again thanks so much.

i just want to share my happy  news with you, my visa was granted yesterday.😊👍