Current RSMS processing time in NT

bambz

Hi, I’ve been offered RSMS sponsorship Direct Entry by a company in the NT for a Conference and Event Organiser position and they are just about to start the process. Does anyone have an idea of timeline until the visa is finalised (if it does get approved!)? The company has sponsored before so they are an approved business, and I already did a skills assessment too which is positive. How long can I expect to wait? And can I travel to Australia on a tourist visa during this process (I am offshore). TIA

Hi, I’ve been offered RSMS sponsorship Direct Entry by a company in the NT for a Conference and Event Organiser position and they are just about to start the process. Does anyone have an idea of timeline until the visa is finalised (if it does get approved!)? The company has sponsored before so they are an approved business, and I already did a skills assessment too which is positive. How long can I expect to wait? And can I travel to Australia on a tourist visa during this process (I am offshore). TIA
Frankly its a longggg wait of 2 years from the day nominations are filed.
Also add up ielts result time plus rcb processing plus extra 3 months..
Soo in short apply and forget.. That ways it all be good

18 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Frankly its a longggg wait of 2 years from the day nominations are filed.
Also add up ielts result time plus rcb processing plus extra 3 months..
Soo in short apply and forget.. That ways it all be good

But I already have IELTS results so should be quicker, I guess? And as for entering Australia on a tourist visa while the process is going on, is that possible?