How points for Work Experience are awarded?

Hi,

Sorry, I am little confused here and not able to ascertain that how would I achieve points towards my work experience?

Will I be getting PR points towards work experience on the basis of skill assessment result or it will be based directly on my work experience? 

My work history:

I completed my Bcom in 2007, then successfully did LLB in 2011 followed by Mcom in 2015 and finally Company Secretary from ICSI in 2015. I worked in legal from 2011 to 2015 after which joined as Company Secretary in 2015 and continuing in the same field. 

Now, my nominated occupation i.e. Company Secretary asks for the relevant experience which I have for three years and a total overall experience of 7 years, so will I be able to get points towards work experience and how much it would be?

Please advise me and help!

Search  MIGRATION REGULATIONS 1994 -Schedule 6D  and ANZSCO 221211 for 'closely related' occupations (same first 4 digits) and deduct one year since becoming academically qualified.  

Then perhaps give some thought to how, if you do qualify, you might be sponsored for a visa.

Hi,

Thank you very much for the information.

As per 221211 a bachelor or higher degree is perfect to apply for assessment. If I consider Bcom as my highest degree and submit for skill assessment then how will they consider my experience as from 2011-2015 it was in legal and then after as Company Secretary? and for PR points will they consider the entire 7 years of experience?

Without seeing the relevant supporting documents, it is not possible to offer a considered professional opinion.

May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent?

If you state that a particular qualification is your highest and know that it is not, you might create an unnecessary problem. 

Got your point, thank you!

Would like to ask you one last thing in this regard, based on the assessment of my work experience by VETASSESS would I be allocated work experience points for PR?

If yes, then why there are different criteria for:

1. Skill Assessment (https://www.vetassess.com.au/Portals/0/Downloads/qualification_assessment/VETASSESS-General-Occupation-List.pdf?v=20170704), and
  2. Australian General Skilled Migration Point Test (http://workpermit.com/immigration/australia/australian-skilled-immigration-points-requirements#Skilled employment)

Thanking you in advance!

Migration Point Test.jpg

VETASSESS.jpg

You only can get points From work experience which is already assessed by relevant authorities ( Vetassess in ur your case). If you want to claim points for 8 years experience, you should submit evidence of 8 years work to vetassess to assess your experience. Points claimed from non-assessment skills will be forfeited.