Nsw invitation for 190

Caps23

13 minutes ago, babala87 said:
33 minutes ago, Caps23 said:
Hi friends I received invitation to apply for Nsw nomination.
Does anyone have idea how much time for eoi after Nsw nomination.
Thanks in advance

Kindly share ur ANZCO code n score

I second this.

Original Q: 2-4 weeks if your application is complete and they don't think anything is dodgy.

We had an invitation to apply for nomination within 10 days of submitting EOI. It is coming up to 4 weeks now since applying for nomination and they say it takes roughly 6 weeks to process? I was a bit confused as to which part the points etc comes into it. Is it the first invitation to apply for nomination that they look at occupation and points score? I’m hoping we hear very soon and can submit our application ?

9 hours ago, Aimz said:

We had an invitation to apply for nomination within 10 days of submitting EOI. It is coming up to 4 weeks now since applying for nomination and they say it takes roughly 6 weeks to process? I was a bit confused as to which part the points etc comes into it. Is it the first invitation to apply for nomination that they look at occupation and points score? I’m hoping we hear very soon and can submit our application ?

You are past the points phase as long as they don't think you claimed more points than you should have.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi all, I am new to this forum, so can anyone advise on my SC189/190/489 EOI profile, with no work experience!. My points breakdown, as follows; 

(All other criteria rightly in place) ;-

Age (30 points), Education - Masters (15 points), Superior English PTE A - 90/90 (20 points), Skills Assessment - Positive, Overall: 65 points WITHOUT SS.

ANZSCO Code: 233512 (Mechanical Engineer), EOI Lodged for SC189, SC190, SC489.

EOI Date Of Effect (DOE): 17 December 2018.
Looking forward to SC189/190/489 Nominations!

If someone could clarify / suggest these for me please - a) Effectively evaluating my 100% chances of early invitations for all 3 Subclasses, b) Invitation Timelines for NSW / Victoria & other States.

Also, as anguishing as it may sound, my MARA Migration Agent has chosen "ANY" against the "States" column, instead of being more EOI Specific (if you know what I exactly mean). Kindly advise whether or not this affects my application. Hope not, God willing!. 

Feeling slightly concerned much. 
Thanks so much well in advance. Greatly appreciated indeed. Cheers! 🙂 🙂