Case Officer Request for Further Information 489 FS

Hi All,

I'm looking for some help, i've been asked further information from my case officer regarding the below:

1, Evidence of Employment

(this is ok as they want additional bank statements to show remuneration for the last 9 years which I can get)

2, Evidence of Self Employment

This is what has confused me, as I'm not claiming any self employment, I work for the family business and have done for the last 15 years, I supplied them with 3 years P60 and 3 years worth of payslips, I don't know what they want, or how I reply to it?

3, Evidence of Sponsorship

This is strange, I supplied them with my Uncle's Passport, Driving Licence, Water Bill, Council Tax Bill, and the sponsorship declaration, I'm guessing they want a link, so I've now got all the paperwork certified along with his birth certificate, showing mother/father, i've also got my dad's birth certificate and I have created a family tree, would this be enough?

n.b. also every document I submitted was high quality colour originals, yet they are asking for them to be certified, so does that mean all the paperwork i submit that they ask for has to be certified or can I submit the colour copies?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Paul

On 02/08/2018 at 19:42, dreamer78 said:

wow, thanks for that advice

I got some of the same requests, i think its just a generic thing they send out. they asked me for evidence of AFP clearance.. which was already uploaded, so that suggested to me they haven't read everything I uploaded. 

they asked for proof of sponsorship too, I just gave them all the same things you have supplied but for for my brother. 

Work evidence was the same. just uploaded P60s, if they need more things they will just for more ask its not like its your final chance to supply. 

they cant argue p60s as they are issued by the Tax office.. as log as it has the business name on them. 

as with certified copies i think its mainly forms of identity that need those.. non of my p60s, invoices or letter from accountants were certified with a stamp. 

hope that helps. 

• Thanks 1