beware this remover...

Guest BrisbaneReturners

Guest BrisbaneReturners

we went with the absolutely worse remover in the world! aachenor international (based in ireland) who also use robertson international in uk and then oss worldwide in brisbane.. we sent our stuff in april.. it's now 2nd week of july and no sign of it yet.. we were told we'd have it first week of june so rushed to send it early.. aachenor said it wasn't their fault as those we are sharing the container with pulled out so it had to wait for another container to fill up etc.. then they blamed robertson.. i haven't spoken to robertson yet but i have spoken to oss in brisbane and they said they didn't even know about our goods arriving as aachenor has still not notified them or sent any paperwork yet!!! they are truley a terrible remover.. i've emailed and they don't respond (apprently i have since found out they are well known for this sort of stuff).. i rang them but was fobbed off with them saying they would forward the paperwork asap but they haven't.. to say we are frustrated is an understatement.. our children are very young so we really need our highchair, cot, stair gates (daughter is now crawling up the stairs etc.. ) husband needs his work tools.. hence us sending the stuff early and being told it would be here early june! we've had to buy a few things now to get us by.. but honestly.. stay clear of that crowd.. (i can say we used oss international to move from brisbane to ireland 5 years ago and they were really good so i trust them just not aachenor and never heard of robertson).

Guest BrisbaneReturners

yes oss by themselves we've found great so i'm glad they are handling things from the brissie end but even then are suprised with aachenors bad service.. and apprently robertson are a uk crowd (anybody heard or used them)? i think we just lucked out with aachenor in ireland so this post will probably only effect irish moving to oz.

Archived