Not enough for a move cube to much for flight

Hey, just after some help here, im heading back to the UK at some point, I don't own much stuff here but what I do own I want to keep im after the best way to send this stuff home, its not big but expensive stuff ive a rough idea of the weight, ive all the original boxes so it works out at 9 boxes ish and a tool bag

2 monitor speakers - 20kg

3 synths and a sound card - 10kg

xbox - 5kg

iMac - 15kg

tools - 30kg

clothes - 10kg

because its not much but a lot of boxes im not sure what to do, a movecube seems excessive and expensive for what I have, any help would be appreciated. 

Movecube (seven seas) do excess baggage boxes as well, they have different sizes. Just contact them for a quote, much cheaper than a movecube. Or you can send them with any company who ships boxes worldwide.

Have you considered looking at business class flights back? It might actually be cheaper to book a business flight, some of which will allow you to take 3 x 30kg bags, instead of shipping it. Otherwise quite a lot of companies allow you to ship a few boxes.