Victoria state nomination 190 offered in May and June 2018

Hi, can anyone reassure me..... I haven't heard anything at all from the EOI and state nomination application (now 8 weeks since it was submitted by MA)prior to when they stopped accepting, for Victoria. My State nomination application and EOI were "in the system", then it reopened on 1 July. My Occupation 251111 remains on STSOL for Victoria. 

Has anyone in May and June or early July received State nomination for 190 visa Victoria? 

Feeling concerned as time is not on my side. 

Any reassuring comments welcome. 

Hi, can anyone reassure me..... I haven't heard anything at all from the EOI and state nomination application (now 8 weeks since it was submitted by MA)prior to when they stopped accepting, for Victoria. My State nomination application and EOI were "in the system", then it reopened on 1 July. My Occupation 251111 remains on STSOL for Victoria. 
Has anyone in May and June or early July received State nomination for 190 visa Victoria? 
Feeling concerned as time is not on my side. 
Any reassuring comments welcome. 

Have u got ur invitation yet? With how many points u have applied for EOI?

No invitation yet! That’s the stress.
EOI is 65+5 state sponsorship. 
Occupation dietititan 251111. 

I have applied with 60 points (cook) for victoria in may first week and got invitation by end of may. Just look for the availability or requirements for dietitian in home affiars website. Will send you once i get the link.

20 hours ago, dodagatta said:

I have applied with 60 points (cook) for victoria in may first week and got invitation by end of may. Just look for the availability or requirements for dietitian in home affiars website. Will send you once i get the link.

Thanks and wow that's lucky!  Dietitian is on the STSOL for 190 visa for Victoria. I meet all the criteria and have 65 points total plus the 5 for state nomination should I get that.entering the 9th week now and waiting for the invitation. I am hoping it is not just stuck in the system somewhere.

Thanks for the link, I already had that and it meets the requirements. The wait continues.

Thanks and wow that's lucky!  Dietitian is on the STSOL for 190 visa for Victoria. I meet all the criteria and have 65 points total plus the 5 for state nomination should I get that.entering the 9th week now and waiting for the invitation. I am hoping it is not just stuck in the system somewhere.
Thanks for the link, I already had that and it meets the requirements. The wait continues.

https://deltaimmigration.com.au/Dietitian/251111.htm
Check this link. Might help

hi there. Yes, I've got invited on 6th July from Victoria under visa 190 with an occupation of social worker. My case is 65+5 points too. 

The whole processing time was just 12 weeks as long as I had received official letter from the state on 16 Apr. 

Good luck all! 

• 2 months later...
On ‎07‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 07:40, dodagatta said:

Have u got ur invitation yet? With how many points u have applied for EOI?

Hi yes thanks sorry for not replying. I was invited on 1 Aug, and processed 190 visa application through MA submitted 4 Sept.  Now awaiting CO contact (as will need HC, PC), everything  else submitted. Then hopefully a grant. at the moment DIBP global processing times say 6-9 months.

So we wait, patiently.

• 3 months later...

A surprise email from my MA yesterday 14 weeks from lodgement of  190 visa for first CO contact. Just need to do our medicals and police checks now. Have to submit evidence within 28 days that they have been booked within (eeek .... which includes the Christmas and new year break). So that’s good, as the actual medical appointment can be after that time, 

so hang in there those who are waiting - all good things come to those who wait! I got so busy with work that I nearly missed their email..... 

• Like 1